Saturday, August 18, 2012

The last 3 days

Chaos. Drama. Stress. Unreal. Amazing. Miraculous.
The birth of Zachary Edward, the gift of him to us. The sacrifice tht was made for him and his well being. Quite honestly it's overwhelming. I may never know what it physically feels like to deliver a baby, but the experience of being given one is utterly unsurpassable in the ranking of amazing experiences. I don't even know that I can explain it. I'm trying to. Well. I'm verclempt. All I can say is praise you Lord.

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy for you and your family. I have birthed children from my womb as well as my heart and I can tell you that you've not missed anything. The physical and emotional stress that your body has been put through is the same as childbirth. So when you get that same ole question " don't you wish you could have your own" smile that sweet smile of yours and politely say they are my own. After months of "pregnancy" and weeks of "labor" you gave birth to the promise from the Lord and that is motherhood. Welcome to it my sweet friend for the second time. Enjoy and be Blessed!

    ReplyDelete