Wednesday, July 25, 2012

His name means everything

So yesterday I found myself in a complete state of panic and paralyzation over an issue that I have absolutely no control over whatsoever. Slowly but progressively my flesh allowed fear and panic to take over. I felt my whole body ball into a tight knot. The prayers of dear friends brought me to a place where HE reminded me who HE was, is, and will always be.

He is Elohim, creator of all..including my son and future children. He is El Elyon, most high and sovereign God. He is El Shaddai. All sufficient God almighty for whatever I need. He is Adonai, Lord and Master and I will submit to whatever His will is. He is El Roi, the God who sees. He sees and knows my situation;nothing has surprised or escaped Him. He is Jehovah Jireh and Jehovah Rapha. My provider of everything I need and healer of all...including my heart if it breaks. He is Jehovah Nissi, my Banner, my victory. He is all this and more, how could I not trust Him?!
As my dear friend reminded me, the whole Earth trembles at His voice, so He's quite capable of handling this situation and doesn't need my help. After all is said and done, His grace is sufficient for me, no matter what happens. When the Lord reminded
me of all this, a peace and comfort came over me that brought me sheer joy. The Holy Spirit is the only one thing that can explain that. I pray, please pray with me, that I remember who God is in my time of not knowing. That I will have faith and not fear. Praise the Lord for all He is to me

1 comment:

  1. HIS name is everything. Beautiful...Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete